Why you’ll love this position
- Proposing and generating processes based on the company's strategic goals.
- Building documents, forms, and instructions to ensure consistency in goals and process quality to improve productivity.
- Facilitating the process training for employees of all departments.
- During the process implementation, closely monitor compliance with internal operations, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Conducting reviews, regular updates, and monitoring to timely adjust to being more relevant and effective than the original process.
- Coordinating with the BOD to drive the digitization of the company and implement customized technology platforms to ensure alignment with the business and operations.
- Driving internal/external stakeholders to obtain valid process improvements enhancing the overall operational process of the company.
What do we expect
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in Process improvement and implementation.
- Experience in ISO implementation or auditing is preferred.
- Having experience or knowledge in the Software Development process is highly desirable.
- Experience in conceptualization, development, implementation, and monitoring continuous process improvement.
- Strong management, communication, and presentation capabilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with a 13th-month salary bonus.
- Quarterly project bonus and year-end performance bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase twice a year.
- Flexible working time and location - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, a massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English courses covered by the company.