About Enlab Software
At Enlab Software, we are revolutionizing the way people do business and increasing overall productivity and efficiency via delivering smart enterprise solutions. We provide Agile Offshore Software Development for enterprises across the world following US-led standards.
On the way to contributing to the customer’s success, our employees become mature in their careers and find a purposeful and meaningful life.
- Excellence: Never settle for good enough because good enough never is.
- Progress: Always be learning, improving, and looking for ways to bring about growth.
- Integrity: Keep reputation in mind first and last in every action, interaction, and decision.
- Collaboration: Connect, communicate, and understand to bring out the best in our team.
With a team of 50+ talented individuals, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global clients. Embracing change is an integral part of our DNA, and we firmly believe that it adds excitement and growth to our journey. The job description will give you the flavor of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
What You'll Do
As the Marketing Manager at Enlab Software, you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies and campaigns to enhance our company brand and promote our software development services. Additionally, you will spearhead content marketing projects to generate valuable leads and establish partnerships with other agencies to drive qualified leads. Collaborating closely with our in-house Sales team, you will work towards closing deals and driving business growth.
- You will plan, execute, and manage marketing campaigns to effectively showcase Enlab’s brand and software development services to our target audience.
- You will develop and oversee content marketing projects that drive lead generation, utilizing your expertise in the software development and consulting industry.
- You will build and maintain partnerships with other agencies to generate leads and efficiently process Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- You will work closely with the Sales team to align marketing efforts with sales goals, supporting them in the lead conversion process.
- You will stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing and tech in general.
What You Come with
- You come with at least 3-5 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge in marketing, with a focus on strategic planning and execution.
- You have strong project management abilities to plan and execute marketing campaigns and content projects effectively.
- You have experience with content marketing strategies, specifically within the software development and consulting industry.
- You are a Vietnamese native, and Fluent English speaking ability is preferred.
- You have strong digital experience and business acumen.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are well-organized, have a strong sense of urgency, and have good time management skills.
Additional Information: This is a challenging yet rewarding role that offers the opportunity to shape our company's marketing strategies and drive business growth. If you are a proactive, creative, and results-oriented marketing professional with a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply and become a valuable part of our team.
Note: Due to the nature of our global clients, proficiency in English is an advantage, as it allows smoother communication and collaboration.
Here's a Taste of What's on the Offer
- Competitive income packages and comprehensive benefits are designed to meet your financial needs and provide stability for you.
- 13th salary fixed and OT compensation.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Project performance bonus quarterly.
- Year-end performance awards.
- Holiday present and bonus.
- 1 - 2 performance reviews annually.
- The opportunity to build meaningful products for international clients such as the US, Australia, and European countries that have real-world impact and leverage your expertise.
- Flexible working hours - in the end, only the result that matters.
- A supportive work culture that our leadership team is accessible, supportive, and invested in your success.
- Provide a multitude of learning opportunities, such as training, mentoring, peer-to-peer program, and e-learning platforms such as Coursera Plus, Cloud Academy, Pluralsight, or requested courses/certificates based on demand.
- Support initiatives that promote employee well-being such as Enlab’s club: badminton, football, book, English; Meditation room, massage chair; Happy Friday with F&B; Team building 2N1D, Outing trip: 3N2D…
Enlab is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and it provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
We would love to hear from you!