At Enlab Software, we believe that our integrity reflects by the transparency in how we collect and use your data. As our business serves global clients, we make an effort to make us comply with laws and compliance such as GDPR, CCPA, and Canadian, Australian, and UK laws. We commit ourselves to collecting and processing your personal data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
What data we collect
We only gather the necessary data that is needed to allow you to use our Website, and only for the purposes specifically described in this Policy. By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and other forms of processing of your information in the manner, provided in this Policy.
While browsing our Websites and using our Services, you could be required to provide us with personal identification information (PII) that may include but is not limited to name, email address, phone number, and country of residence. We may use your personal data to contact and offer you a service upon your specific requests. We may use your personal data to send you newsletters, marketing materials related to your interests, or useful to businesses.
We collect information about your project requirements provided to you via the "contact us" form, phone call between two parties, or any other means of communication. We are willing to sign the NDA as per your request before any information is disclosed. But even in the case without a signed NDA, we still do not disclose all your project information to any third party for any reason, as integrity and confidentiality are our ethical principles.
We may also collect information that shows your access and usage of our Website. The Usage Data includes your log-ins, cookies, device information, IP address to identify you, and your users' log.
Tracking and cookies data:
How we collect your data
When browsing on Our Website or receiving our service, you directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily fill out the forms on our Website, services, and products.
- Use or view our websites, services, and products via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your usage data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third-party analytics platforms.
- Third-party marketing automation platforms.
- Third-party advertising platforms.
We carefully work with prestigious companies and service providers to ensure all of your data is seriously protected not only by us but also by our partners.
How we use your data
Our Company collects your data to serve several specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes below, which comply with "purpose limitation" in GDPR compliance.
- To provide, operate, and maintain Our Website and Our Services.
- To offer suitable Services related to Your Requests on Our Website.
- To provide you with news and special offers when you opt-in as Our Subscribers.
- To notify you about changes to Our Services.
- To analyze the purpose of Our Service improvement.
- To remember your preferences data for your next-time visit.
- To advertise you with our special offers we think it could be useful for you.
- To detect and prevent technical issues, and abusive and fraudulent uses of Our Website and Services.
How we store and retain your information
All of your personal data collected by us is stored on our information systems, owned and operated by Enlab Software. And a part of it is stored in the cloud systems.
How we protect your data
We do not sell or pass your personal data to a third party for the purposes of direct marketing without your permission.
While our team works hard to protect your information and ensure security, like setting up HTTPS and monitoring our systems frequently for any possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data in the internet environment. In case an unexpected data breach happens, we will have to disclose specific information to report to the legal enforcement authorities that we believe it is unlawful.
When you opt-in to our subscriber list or fill out the forms to download materials developed by Enlab Software, Our Company would like to send you information about our Products and Services that we think may be useful for you. You could opt-out at any time you want. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Our Company.
"Do not track" requests
If you are a California resident and have set business relationships with us, we do not track your data over time, and we do not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Children's personal data
Our Website does not serve children under 16 years old and does not collect any personal data of children under 16.
Your rights over data
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed by Our Company about what kind of data we collect, how we process it and use it for purposes.
- The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict your personal data processing under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- The right in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- The right to non-discrimination: Our company is not allowed to discriminate against you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +84 983757506.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Enlab Software Co., Ltd.
Address: 27 Che Viet Tan Street, Danang, Vietnam
Phone: +84 983757506