About Enlab Software
At Enlab Software, we are revolutionizing the way people do business and increase overall productivity and efficiency via delivering smart enterprise solutions. We provide Agile Offshore Software Development for enterprises across the world following US led standards.
On the way to contributing to the customer’s success, our employees become mature in their careers and find a purposeful and meaningful life.
- Excellence: Never settle for good enough, because good enough never is.
- Progress: Always be learning, improving, and looking for ways to bring about growth.
- Integrity: Keep reputation in mind first and last in every action, interaction, and decision.
- Collaboration: Connect, communicate and understand to bring out the best in our team.
With a team of 50+ talented individuals, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global clients. Embracing change is an integral part of our DNA, and we firmly believe that it adds excitement and growth to our journey. The job description will give you the flavor of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
What You'll Do
- Act as the main contact point with clients to understand their demands and propose valuable solutions.
- Lead development and QA teams to effectively deliver excellent results.
- Be responsible for delivering projects successfully in terms of time, budget, scope, and quality.
- Research new tools/technologies, gather insights, and always be ready for changes to quickly respond to any subjects.
- Be a great support to the team by motivating and leading everyone to achieve the goals.
- Develop team members via coaching, mentoring and corporate training programs.
- Last but not least, make a great impact on your career with the growth of the company.
What You Come with
- At least 3+ years of experience in software project management or business analysis.
- Good people management skills.
- Deep understanding of Agile/Scrum best practices and being able to apply it in real projects.
- Fundamental knowledge of software/web/mobile apps technologies.
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly and effectively.
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients.
- A problem solver with the aim to prevent and eliminate any arising problems.
- "Can do" attitude and strong motivation to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
- A team player and an independent underground leader who is fearless to voice.
What Makes You Better
- Practical experience in developing software with .NET/Angular/NodeJS technologies, Microservices, MongoDB, AWS cloud platforms is a plus.
- Good understanding about OOP, SOLID, DRY and other best practices.
Here's a Taste of What's on the Offer
- Competitive income packages and comprehensive benefits that are designed to meet your financial needs and provide stability for you.
- 13th salary fixed and OT compensation.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Project performance bonus quarterly.
- Year-end performance awards.
- Holiday present and bonus.
- 1 - 2 performance review annually.
- The opportunity to build meaningful products for international clients such as the US, Australia, European countries that have real-world impact and leverage your expertise.
- Flexible working hours - in the end, only the result that matters.
- A supportive work culture that our leadership team is accessible, supportive, and invested in your success.
- Provide a multitude of learning opportunities, such as training, mentoring, peer-to-peer program, and e-learning platforms such as Coursera Plus, Cloud Academy, Pluralsight; or requested courses/certificates based on demand.
- Support initiatives that promote employee well-being such as Enlab’s club: badminton, football, book, English; Meditation room, massage chair; Happy Friday with F&B; Team building 2N1D, Outing trip: 3N2D…
Enlab is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
We would love to hear from you!