About Enlab Software
At Enlab Software, we are revolutionizing the way people do business and increase overall productivity and efficiency via delivering smart enterprise solutions. We provide Agile Offshore Software Development for enterprises across the world following US led standards.
On the way to contributing to the customer’s success, our employees become mature in their careers and find a purposeful and meaningful life.
- Excellence: Never settle for good enough, because good enough never is.
- Progress: Always be learning, improving, and looking for ways to bring about growth.
- Integrity: Keep reputation in mind first and last in every action, interaction, and decision.
- Collaboration: Connect, communicate and understand to bring out the best in our team.
With a team of 50+ talented individuals, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global clients. Embracing change is an integral part of our DNA, and we firmly believe that it adds excitement and growth to our journey. The job description will give you the flavor of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
What You'll Do
- Testing and reporting software defects to developers.
- Provide feedback for product requirements and designs when liaising with other teams/customers to provide solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the team and clients to develop and provide high-quality work products.
What You Come with
- 1+ years of software development and testing experience.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in clarifying feature requirements with PMs, developers, and clients in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements.
- Ability to influence and drive quality across teams, locations, and organizations.
- A good understanding of relational database design and transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL) is a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodology is preferred.
- Experience in API Testing is preferred.
- Good English skills in reading, and writing.
- Excellent logical thinking ability, good problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Here's a Taste of What's on the Offer
- Competitive income packages and comprehensive benefits that are designed to meet your financial needs and provide stability for you.
- 13th salary fixed and OT compensation.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Project performance bonus quarterly.
- Year-end performance awards.
- Holiday present and bonus.
- 1 - 2 performance review annually.
- The opportunity to build meaningful products for international clients such as the US, Australia, European countries that have real-world impact and leverage your expertise.
- Flexible working hours - in the end, only the result that matters.
- A supportive work culture that our leadership team is accessible, supportive, and invested in your success.
- Provide a multitude of learning opportunities, such as training, mentoring, peer-to-peer program, and e-learning platforms such as Coursera Plus, Cloud Academy, Pluralsight; or requested courses/certificates based on demand.
- Support initiatives that promote employee well-being such as Enlab’s club: badminton, football, book, English; Meditation room, massage chair; Happy Friday with F&B; Team building 2N1D, Outing trip: 3N2D…
Enlab is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
We would love to hear from you!