Why you’ll love this position
- Work directly with PO to evaluate, analyze and validate requirements on a continuing basis.
- Document the requirements that intelligently and precisely communicate the business ideas/solutions.
- Collaborate with the Design team to idealize UI/UX Design.
- Transfer the requirements to the Development team for Digitalization.
- Gather critical information from meetings and produce useful reports.
- Be a facilitator between production teams (PO, Design, Engineering, QA) to ensure smooth communication and timely completion.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
What do we expect
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles.
- Background in Business Administration or related field.
- Professional manner with the right mindset for sustainable business development (Positive Thinking, Law of Attraction, Law of Karma, Happy Money).
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Expert in planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- The problem-solving mindset with the ability to think ahead of time.
- Fluent in English communication is a plus.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with a 13th-month salary bonus.
- Quarterly project bonus and year-end performance bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase twice a year.
- Flexible working time and location - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, a massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course covered by the company.