About Enlab Software
At Enlab Software, we are revolutionizing the way people do business and increase overall productivity and efficiency via delivering smart enterprise solutions. We provide Agile Offshore Software Development for enterprises across the world following US led standards.
On the way to contributing to the customer’s success, our employees become mature in their careers and find a purposeful and meaningful life.
- Excellence: Never settle for good enough, because good enough never is.
- Progress: Always be learning, improving, and looking for ways to bring about growth.
- Integrity: Keep reputation in mind first and last in every action, interaction, and decision.
- Collaboration: Connect, communicate and understand to bring out the best in our team.
With a team of 50+ talented individuals, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global clients. Embracing change is an integral part of our DNA, and we firmly believe that it adds excitement and growth to our journey. The job description will give you the flavor of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with PO to evaluate, analyze and validate requirements on a continuing basis.
- Document the requirements that intelligently and precisely communicate the business ideas/solutions.
- Collaborate with the Design team to idealize UI/UX Design.
- Transfer the requirements to the Development team for Digitalization.
- Gather critical information from meetings and produce useful reports.
- Be a facilitator between production teams (PO, Design, Engineering, QA) to ensure smooth communication and timely completion.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
What You Come with
- From 1 year of experience in similar roles.
- Background in Business Administration or related field.
- Professional manner with the right mindset for sustainable business development (Positive Thinking, Law of Attraction, Law of Karma, Happy Money).
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Expert in planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to think ahead of the time.
- Fluent in English communication is a plus.
Here's a Taste of What's on the Offer
- Competitive income packages and comprehensive benefits that are designed to meet your financial needs and provide stability for you.
- 13th salary fixed and OT compensation.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Project performance bonus quarterly.
- Year-end performance awards.
- Holiday present and bonus.
- 1 - 2 performance review annually.
- The opportunity to build meaningful products for international clients such as the US, Australia, European countries that have real-world impact and leverage your expertise.
- Flexible working hours - in the end, only the result that matters.
- A supportive work culture that our leadership team is accessible, supportive, and invested in your success.
- Provide a multitude of learning opportunities, such as training, mentoring, peer-to-peer program, and e-learning platforms such as Coursera Plus, Cloud Academy, Pluralsight; or requested courses/certificates based on demand.
- Support initiatives that promote employee well-being such as Enlab’s club: badminton, football, book, English; Meditation room, massage chair; Happy Friday with F&B; Team building 2N1D, Outing trip: 3N2D…
Enlab is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
We would love to hear from you!