Date published: Oct 20, 2022
Why you’ll love this position
- You will liaise with different teams/clients to provide the best solutions for product requirements and designs.
- You will deliver fully functional, cross-platform, and well-tested mobile applications developed according to quality standards.
- You will collaborate with the team to analyze, design, implement, and integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- When you are not coding, you will participate in reviewing other members’ code or researching new products and applying/customizing existing technologies to meet the projects' needs.
- You will get hands-on experience in delivering training, motivating your teammates to go beyond their potential, or perhaps persuading people who do not agree with you.
- Last but not least, you will be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures such as Micro-services, Azure, AWS cloud services, Angular, and VueJS.
What do we expect
- About 2 years of experience with Flutter and Dart.
- Being familiar with mobile development using other technologies is a plus.
- "Can do" attitude and motivation to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly.
- Passionate about programming and solving complex technical problems.
- Love to implement visual and interactive elements to bring the best experience to users.
- A team player and an independent underground leader who is fearless in voice.
What makes you better
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, and other best practices.
- Quickly pick up and willing to learn new software technologies.
- Background in CI/CD, Docker, or distributed systems.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with a 13th-month salary bonus.
- Quarterly project bonus and year-end performance bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase twice a year.
- Flexible working time and location - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, a massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English courses covered by the company.