Why you’ll love this position
We are looking for a talented Director of Talent to join our company. You’ll be working on the following:
- Oversee entire hiring processes and deliver meaningful candidate experience from sourcing to offer.
- Develop effective and long-term talent acquisition strategies.
- Develop and maintain an effective talent pipeline.
- Plan and create various job description templates.
- Bring our employer brand awareness to local communities and networks.
- Develop and execute multi-channel opportunities for sourcing passive and active candidates.
- Participate in recruitment programs, job fairs, and company events.
- Evaluate and acquire new talents through different methods.
- Conduct training and advise hiring managers on improving recruitment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct thorough background checks on new recruits.
- Build deep networks of diverse talent across industries and geographies.
- Any other tasks to achieve talent goals.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a Talent Sourcer, HR Manager, or similar position in the IT industry.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment processes and tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong marketing and networking skills.
- Ability to solve problems proactively and make rational decisions.
- Excellent at planning and organizing work.
- Ability to maintain accurate performance records.
- Honest, detailed, patient, supportive, and can-do attitude.
- Good English communication skills.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with performance review twice a year.
- Year-end performance bonus and quarterly project bonus.
- Flexible working time - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law and annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.