Date published: Jan 10, 2023
Understanding company strategies and philosophies to make the right decisions in optimizing operating capabilities, developing resources, and scaling up the company. And by embracing the company’s core values and culture to create meaningful experiences for our clients and employees.
- Strategic Planning:
- Working closely with the CEO to spearhead long-term and short-term strategies.
- Working with different departments to define and monitor the execution of strategic plans.
- Updating market insights and analyzing financial statements to make relevant and in-time changes.
- Human Resource Management:
- Coordinating with Delivery Manager to understand resource needs and allocate suitable resources to different projects.
- Directing the HR department to hire the right people and develop employee competencies.
- Sales & Marketing Management:
- Lead the planning and execution of Sales & Marketing activities.
- Working with clients to understand their demands, anticipating opportunities, and sealing deals.
- Maintaining win-win and sustainable relationships with clients.
- Operational Supervision:
- Supervising the operational activities in Accounting, IT, and HR.
- Making decisions in budgeting for activities like training, recruitment, events, etc.
- Governing policies, processes, and principles in the company to ensure effectiveness while enabling growth
- Recruiting, training, coaching, and managing Operation teams to increase performance and productivity.
- Staying up-to-date with the market to steer the business in a positive direction.
What do we expect
- At least 3 years of experience in managing an enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, strategies, or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience in ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Professional manner with the right mindset for sustainable business development (Positive Thinking, Law of Attraction, Law of Karma, Happy Money).
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- An entrepreneur with success-minded oriented and always willing to push boundaries.
- A proactive listener and problem solver with the ability to think ahead of time.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Good research and data analytical skills.
- Fluent in English communication.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with a 13th-month salary bonus.
- Quarterly project bonus and year-end performance bonus.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Flexible working time - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course covered by the company.