Why you’ll love this position
- You will liaise with different teams/clients to provide the best solutions for product requirements and designs.
- You will collaborate with the team and work directly with clients to develop and provide high-quality work products.
- When you are not coding, you will participate in reviewing other members’ code or researching new products and technologies.
- You will get hands-on experience in delivering training, motivating your teammates to go beyond their potentials, or perhaps persuading people who do not agree with you.
- Last but not least, you will be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures such as Micro-services, Azure, AWS cloud services, Angular, and Flutter.
- Our best engineers are passionate about programming - they even dream about it. If you can code in your sleep too, you’ll be in good company.
What we expect
- Good knowledge of software/web application development using C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core.
- Experience working with SQL/SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM development methods.
- Desire to solve complex problems and work with new technologies.
- Strong conceptual, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly.
- A team player and an independent underground leader who is fearless to voice.
What make you better
- Having experience working with DevExtreme, KendoUI is an advantage.
- Background in CI/CD, Docker, or distributed systems.
- SOLID, DRY, and other best practices.
What we offer
- Attractive salary, 13th-month salary, and performance bonus - you get what you deserved.
- Performance review and salary increase every 6 months.
- All allowances and benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law.
- Flexible working time - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Annual Health Check-up, mindfulness area, and massage chair for your muscles - health is the greatest wealth.
- Annual company trip, internal events, party every month, and club funding for team activities - work hard? let's play hard too.
- Cafeteria area with snacks and drinks available all the time for your happy belly.
- Friendly, supportive, and professional, yet hyper colleagues who are always there for you.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course for personal development.