As a full-stack .NET developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse, review, feedback for product requirements and designs when liaising with other teams/customers to provide solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the team and clients to develop and provide high quality work products.
- Participate in coding and reviewing code of other members.
- Research new products and technologies.
What do we expect?
- Good knowledge in software/web application development using C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core.
- Having experience working with DevExtreme, KendoUI is an advantage.
- Experience working with SQL/SQL Server (relational database).
- Have experience on problem solving with a complex system.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients.
- Strong conceptual, analytic, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team player with the people skills to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm.
- "Can do" attitude and motivation to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM development method
- SOLID, DRY and other best practices
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Background in CI/CD, Docker, or distributed systems
What do we offer?
- 13th month salary bonus + performance bonus + bi-annual salary review
- Annual company trip.
- Technical training.
- Monthly team dinner and Year-end party.
- Snack and beverage.
- All allowances and benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law.
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to work with English-speaking developers and clients.
- A professional and friendly working environment.
- To be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures such as: Micro-services, Azure, AWS cloud services, Angular.