Why you’ll love this position
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our new projects. You’ll be working on:
- Design and develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes, flow diagrams, and other UX/UI artifacts for mobile
- Work directly with developers and project manager for implementation of designs, project goals, and feasibility to create highly detailed design specifications
- Produce designs to help the product team understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes, etc.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends, and all available tools to augment the user experience
What do we expect?
- At least 2 years of design experience as a UI/UX designer
- An available portfolio or samples of work demonstrating user-centered design solutions, design rationale, and approach in web and mobile app projects
- Experience with responsive design, user research, and usability testing
- Proficient in Adobe CC Softwares: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InvisionApp, UXPin, XD
What makes you better?
- Strong eye for aesthetics with comprehensive knowledge of visual design principles and ensure consistency and quality across all platforms
- Able to handle changing priorities and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Well-organized, strong sense of urgency, and good time management skills
- Team player and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree/College in Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary, 13th-month salary, and performance bonus - you get what you deserved.
- Performance review and salary increase every 6 months.
- All allowances and benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law.
- Flexible working time - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Annual Health Check-up, mindfulness area, and massage chair for your muscles - health is the greatest wealth.
- Annual company trip, internal events, party every month, and club funding for team activities - work hard? let's play hard too.
- Cafeteria area with snacks and drinks available all the time for your happy belly.
- Friendly, supportive, and professional, yet hyper colleagues who are always there for you.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course for personal development.