Date published: Apr 19, 2022
Why you’ll love this position
We are looking for a talented Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our new projects. You’ll be working on:
- Design and develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes, flow diagrams, and other UX/UI artifacts for web and mobile.
- Produce designs to help the product team understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes, etc.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends, and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Work directly with developers and project managers for implementation of designs, project goals, and feasibility to create highly detailed design specifications.
What do we expect?
- Experience as a UI/UX designer.
- An available portfolio or samples of work demonstrating user-centered design solutions, design rationale, and approach in web and mobile app projects.
- Experience with responsive design, user research, and usability testing.
- Proficient in using design tools such as Figma and Adobe CC.
- Good English communication skills.
What makes you better?
- Strong eye for aesthetics with comprehensive knowledge of visual design principles and ensuring consistency and quality across all platforms.
- Able to handle changing priorities and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Well-organized, strong sense of urgency, and good time management skills.
- Team player and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree/College in Multimedia Design, IT, or User Interface related fields.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary with a 13th-month salary bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase annually.
- Flexible working time - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law and annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, a massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.