About Enlab Software
At Enlab Software, we are revolutionizing the way people do business and increase overall productivity and efficiency via delivering smart enterprise solutions. We provide Agile Offshore Software Development for enterprises across the world following US led standards.
On the way to contributing to the customer’s success, our employees become mature in their careers and find a purposeful and meaningful life.
- Excellence: Never settle for good enough, because good enough never is.
- Progress: Always be learning, improving, and looking for ways to bring about growth.
- Integrity: Keep reputation in mind first and last in every action, interaction, and decision.
- Collaboration: Connect, communicate and understand to bring out the best in our team.
With a team of 50+ talented individuals, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global clients. Embracing change is an integral part of our DNA, and we firmly believe that it adds excitement and growth to our journey. The job description will give you the flavor of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About This Position
As a Senior ReactJS Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining cutting-edge web applications. Your expertise in ReactJS and related technologies will be crucial in crafting responsive, high-performance user interfaces that delight our users. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will contribute to the entire software development lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
What You'll Do
- You will liaise with different teams/clients to provide the best solutions for product requirements and designs.
- You will collaborate with the team and work directly with clients to develop and provide high-quality work products.
- When you are not coding, you will participate in reviewing other members’ code or researching new products and technologies.
- You will get hands-on experience in delivering training, motivating your teammates to go beyond their potential, or perhaps persuading people who do not agree with you.
- Last but not least, you will be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures such as Micro-services, Azure, AWS cloud services.
What You Come with
- At least 2 years in-depth experience in Front-end design and development using ReactJS and Typescript.
- Experienced with Micro-frontend architecture, Nx Workspace and WebSocket.
- Experienced with Domain-driven design (DDD), Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a plus.
- Able to design and implement robust client-side solutions with RESTful API.
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
- Understanding of browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance.
- Passionate about programming and solving complex technical problems.
- Excellent logical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- A team player and an independent underground leader who is fearless to voice.
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly.
Here's a Taste of What's on the Offer
- Competitive income packages and comprehensive benefits that are designed to meet your financial needs and provide stability for you.
- 13th salary fixed and OT compensation.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Project performance bonus quarterly.
- Year-end performance awards.
- Holiday present and bonus.
- 1 - 2 performance review annually.
- The opportunity to build meaningful products for international clients such as the US, Australia, European countries that have real-world impact and leverage your expertise.
- Flexible working hours - in the end, only the result that matters.
- A supportive work culture that our leadership team is accessible, supportive, and invested in your success.
- Provide a multitude of learning opportunities, such as training, mentoring, peer-to-peer program, and e-learning platforms such as Coursera Plus, Cloud Academy, Pluralsight; or requested courses/certificates based on demand.
- Support initiatives that promote employee well-being such as Enlab’s club: badminton, football, book, English; Meditation room, massage chair; Happy Friday with F&B; Team building 2N1D, Outing trip: 3N2D…
Enlab is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
We would love to hear from you!