Date published: Dec 16, 2022
Why you’ll love this position
- You will liaise with different teams/clients to provide the best solutions for product requirements and designs.
- You will collaborate with the team and work directly with clients to develop and provide high-quality work products.
- When you are not coding, you will participate in reviewing other members’ code or researching new products and technologies.
- You will get hands-on experience in delivering training, motivating your teammates to go beyond their potential, or perhaps persuading people who do not agree with you.
- Last but not least, you will be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures such as Micro-services, Azure, AWS cloud services, Angular, VueJS, and Flutter.
What do we expect
- At least 1 year of experience in using NodeJS server-side and frameworks available for it, such as NestJs, Express, etc, depending on your technology stack.
- Experience developing GraphQL APIs (TypeScript programming, GraphQL with TypeORM, type-graphql, and Apollo).
- Able to work confidently with Relational databases and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good understanding of service-based architectures and design and communication patterns
- Good understanding of how web applications work, including HTTP, browsers, security, sessions, synchronicity, and best development practices.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM development methods.
- Desire to solve complex problems and work with new technologies.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly.
- A team player and an independent underground leader who is fearless to voice.
What makes you better
- Having experience working with Angular and Apollo Clients.
- Experience handling user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments using Auth0.
- Previous experience building scalable, distributed web applications.
- Knowledge of various front-end languages and frameworks.
- Background in CI/CD, Docker, or distributed systems.
- SOLID, DRY, and other best practices.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with a 13th-month salary bonus.
- Quarterly project bonus and year-end performance bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase twice a year.
- Flexible working time and location - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, a massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course covered by the company.