About Enlab Software
At Enlab Software, we are revolutionizing the way people do business and increase overall productivity and efficiency via delivering smart enterprise solutions. We provide Agile Offshore Software Development for enterprises across the world following US led standards.
On the way to contributing to the customer’s success, our employees become mature in their careers and find a purposeful and meaningful life.
- Excellence: Never settle for good enough, because good enough never is.
- Progress: Always be learning, improving, and looking for ways to bring about growth.
- Integrity: Keep reputation in mind first and last in every action, interaction, and decision.
- Collaboration: Connect, communicate and understand to bring out the best in our team.
With a team of 50+ talented individuals, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global clients. Embracing change is an integral part of our DNA, and we firmly believe that it adds excitement and growth to our journey. The job description will give you the flavor of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
What You'll Do
As a digital marketing executive, you will be working on:
- Content creation:
- Create creative and well-researched content that tells intuitive brand stories and smartly positions company services/products in front of target clients.
- Collaborate with the development team to produce writings with in-depth knowledge of tech.
- Organize schedules to distribute content on different digital channels like search engines, social media, IT industry hubs, etc.
- Research industry-related topics, conduct keyword research, and utilize SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) for improvement.
- Lead generation:
- Build the database of leads and implement lead generation campaigns.
- Internal marketing:
- Work with the HR division to promote company cultures and encourage employee engagement.
What You Come with
- At least 2 years of experience as a content creator or copywriter.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Passionate with reading and creating unique content.
- Familiar with CMS WordPress, social networks, and SEO is a plus.
- "Can do" attitude and strong motivation to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Background in Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant fields.
Here's a Taste of What's on the Offer
- Competitive income packages and comprehensive benefits that are designed to meet your financial needs and provide stability for you.
- 13th salary fixed and OT compensation.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Project performance bonus quarterly.
- Year-end performance awards.
- Holiday present and bonus.
- 1 - 2 performance review annually.
- The opportunity to build meaningful products for international clients such as the US, Australia, European countries that have real-world impact and leverage your expertise.
- Flexible working hours - in the end, only the result that matters.
- A supportive work culture that our leadership team is accessible, supportive, and invested in your success.
- Provide a multitude of learning opportunities, such as training, mentoring, peer-to-peer program, and e-learning platforms such as Coursera Plus, Cloud Academy, Pluralsight; or requested courses/certificates based on demand.
- Support initiatives that promote employee well-being such as Enlab’s club: badminton, football, book, English; Meditation room, massage chair; Happy Friday with F&B; Team building 2N1D, Outing trip: 3N2D…
Enlab is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
We would love to hear from you!